Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rubik's Cube

OK, so apparently, Rubik's Cube are all the rage around here. Everyone, no joke (OK, not everyone, but mad people) does them. Yesterday, I even saw a six year old girl doing one that was mad old and broken up - the point is, it's a craze. The world record for doing it is 7 seconds. Let's just say it is not held by me. My nawng (younger brother) is an expert and holds a personal record of 21 seconds. He's pro, full stop.


This is my first completed Rubik's Cube. I banged it out in 2 minutes, 59 seconds, and 82 milliseconds. Yes, I timed myself.

My ajaan (teacher)!

Useful "how-to" diagrams to aid my Rubifikation process.


Me proudly displaying my first ever Rubik's cube (other than the one I took apart and put back together correctly at the age of about 13 to prove that "I finished it").


p.s. - Check out my new [Thai] haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment